How to get Piedra de Agua
- Take Av. De las Américas in a southerly direction to Av. Ricardo Durán (Vía a Baños), an intersection between Av. Americas and Cuenca-Azogues Expressway.
- Take Av. Ricardo Durán (Via a Baños)
- Advance by Av. Ricardo Durán following the road of asphalt
- Follow the signs to Piedra de Agua
Piedra de Agua has parking for your vehicle.
To reach by bus
You can take bus lines 100 or 12
- Get off at the Agapantos Hosteria stop.
- Follow the signs for Piedra de Agua.
To see a map of bus routes click here
To arrive by Taxi
You can take a taxi from anywhere in the city and ask to go to Piedra de Agua in Baños. Most taxis will know the place.
As a reference you can tell the driver to take you near the entrance to Agapantos Inn.
The approximate cost is 5 usd. Taxis in the city of Cuenca use a meter and are controlled by EMOV. At the end of the tour you can ask the driver for a ticket with the value of your transfer.
Using google maps
To get to Piedra de Agua you can load from your smarthphone this page and fill in the field with your current address and click on How to get there.
Google maps will tell you the direct route to Piedra de Agua from your location