The thermal shock pool offers a variety of temperatures, hot-cold-hot, which produce a series of sensations and effects that have multiple benefits for the capillary, nervous, and muscular systems:
- Opens and closes your pores (exercise for your skin!)
- Eliminates toxins and purifies skin
- Stimulates a healthy balance for your nervous system
- Promotes a pleasant and fast muscle relaxation
- Improves and optimizes blood circulation and oxygenation
- Produces beneficial sensations of eustress (positive stress) as well as calmness that is very difficult to achieve in other normal conditions
- First, enter into the hot springs for 10 minutes.
- Second, immerse your body (except for your head) in the cold water pool for 2 minutes (you will feel tingling sensation, your initial anxiety will convert to calmness; little by little your body will acclimate to the temperature of the water).
- Third, immerse your body into the hot water pool for 10 minutes (you will feel a tingling sensation which is produced by the opening and closing of your pores)